Our Unit 500 ACBL duplicate bridge clubs hold weekly games. Special events, including closures for holidays, will be listed on our Monthly Calendar. EasyBridge! is a teaching game that has an hour of instruction, then a duplicate game with a minimum of 14 boards. Easybridge! games allow players with 0-299 master points. Other games in the unit are "open", that is players are not limited in the number master points they have earned.
- Castro Valley, Redwood Bridge Club, 12pm, Terry Terzian, owner, Open, Stratified. Intermediate/Novice sections. A 15 minute lesson precedes the game. Game Results
- San Leandro, Marina 10:30am, Terry Terzian, owner, Open, Stratified, Game Results
- Castro Valley, Redwood 11:15am, Terry Terzian, owner, Open, Stratified, Game Results
- Hayward, Hayward 500 Bridge Club 11:30am, Sarah Simmerman, owner, less than 500mp, Stratified. Game Results. Half hour reviews and lessons precede the game at 11am.
- Hayward, San Felipe 10:30am, Charlie Conrad and Barbara Dabney, owners, Open, Stratified, Game Results. Special Games only, see calendar.
- Saturday games in Castro Valley and Hayward were discontinued as of Fabruary 2016