We have a Unit 500 Google Group (GG) service to communicate amongst ourselves. To use it, you must have registered to be a member of this GG.
If you play bridge in ACBL Unit 500 and would like to join our Unit 500 GG, please email our web master with your name, email address, ACBL number, how you want to receive Unit 500 GG email (see below) and he will register you with our Unit 500 GG service.
You have four options to receive your GG emails:
- Receive no GG emails, which means you will have web-only participation (requires Gmail account)
- Abridged Email: Receive one summary email of new email activity per day
- Digest Email: Receive up to 25 full new messages in a single email
- All Email: Receive each message as it arrives
Here are some uses of GG:
- Look for bridge partners
- Announce upcoming Unit events
- Announce election results
- Special Unit Game announcements
- Announcement when Table Talk is issued
- Many other uses we haven't thought of yet
If, when you register, you have a Gmail email address you'll be able to go to our web site https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/unit500 and read all the emails on-line, see who else is a member of the group and change your settings.
If you don't have a Gmail account, you can still send and receive GG emails - you just can't read old emails on the GG web site or change how you receive GG emails.
If you don't have a Gmail account and need to change the way you receive GG email messages, upon your request, our webmaster will update how you receive GG messages.
If you have any questions, please contact webmaster Bill George.